CONTACT US TODAY!
Manufacturers and carriers use bonded warehouses to store goods which would otherwise be subject to costly duty payments. Bonded warehouses enable companies to store goods for sorting, repacking, and export to other destinations. They are typically used to store certain types of high-value goods, such as electronics, watches, and jewelry.
In the United States, goods may remain in bonded warehouses for up to five years before they are subject to federal duties.
ARGEN SHIPPING PROVIDES:
- Bonded warehouses in Miami and the Colon Free Zone of Panama City
- The ability to ensure individual shipments up to $1M USD
- The option to blend bonded cargo and domestic cargo due to our IBEC license
- Bunkers with double-steel reinforced cages to protect goods
- Track-and-trace technology to provide real-time visibility into merchandise locations and movement
- Company-owned trucks with GPS units and preplanned routes to protect goods against theft and diversion