Less Than Container Load (LCL)
CONTACT US TODAY!
As its name infers, less than container load (LCL) are cargo shipments that aren’t sufficient to fill a standard container. As a consequence, manufacturers and carriers rely on freight forwarders to group consignments from different shippers or other ports, which are then sent to the same final destination.
ARGEN SHIPPING PROVIDES:
- Consolidation services for single and multiple buyers to move goods cost-effectively and in a timely manner.
- Predictable shipments, with regularly scheduled departures from key ports and receiving terminals in all 50 states.
- Connections to the Latin America and Caribbean markets from our logistics hubs in Miami and Panama.
- Access to air and ground transportation to meet your logistics requirements.
- The ability to monitor shipments as they move through the supply chain.