Full Container Load (FCL)
CONTACT US TODAY!
Full container load (FCL) are 20, 40, 45 foot metal containers that are typically used by one consignee to maximize and protect the amount of merchandise that is shipped. Shipping full container loads reduces freight costs.
Containers can be used to ship all kinds of merchandise, including consumer packaged goods and refrigerated or temperature-controlled merchandise. They are unloaded using specialty cranes.
When packed effectively, containers help minimize damage to goods, as they travel from pallet, to container, to ship and then their final destination.
ARGEN SHIPPING PROVIDES:
- Ocean, ground, and air services to get full container loads to their destination swiftly and safely.
- Hubs in Miami and Panama with cross-docking capabilities for fast, cost-effective turns.
- A container depot in Miami, Florida, with clean, dry containers ready to pack and deploy at a moment’s notice.
- Exceptional service and rates for different types of cargo to Venezuela and other markets, due to our ability to create successful trade exchanges.
- Access to air and ground transportation to meet your logistics requirements.
- The ability to track-and-trace shipments as they move through the supply chain with Magaya Cargo Software..
- Simple customs processes and cargo insurance for enhanced protection.